love poetry english urdu

 love poetry english urdu


love-poetry-english-urdu



What may fulfill every demand ofthe nature of Love Ah🌷 Attainment of that perfect effulgence is; my aim🌹


Beniazi has created my nature’s Niaz_: I keep the struggle forthe Longing like the zephyr,_

(Beniazi ))(freedo_ from need,_which is"_an attribute of God)) has created the, opposite nature_of ‘niaz_, (or being in need)) in me". This needfulness_has created the longing for&_the Sight of God, which is my strongest need and for which I am_wandering around like zephyr. This_thought_extends to the next two verses

In every intoxication ofLove there is_, a new effulgence of🌷 Longing; I am restless_, I have a heart ,_unacquainted with rest🌹

The search for the Whole misguides me,_into its parts. The🌷 Beauty is boundless_, I have the incurable pathos


اردو شاعری


ہر تقاضا عشق کی فطرت کا ہو جسسے خموش

آہ وہ کامــلتــجــلـی مــدعــا رکــھـتـا ہوں میں


بے نیازی سے ہے پیدا میری فطرتکا نیاز

سوز و ساز جستجو مثلصبا رکھتا,_,ہوں میں


آرزو ہر کیفیت میں اکنئے جلوے کی ہے

مضطربہوں دل سکوں نا آشنا رکھتا ہوں میں


جستجو کلکی لیے پھرتی ہے اجزا میں مجھے

حسن بے پایانہے درد لادوا رکھتا ہوں میں


हिंदी शायरी


हर तकाज़ा इश्क की फितरत काहो जिससे खमोश


आह वोह का मिल तजल्ली मद्दआ रखता हूं मैं


बेनियाज़ी से है पैदा मेरी फितरत का नियाज़


सोज़ वा  साज़ मिसले सबा रखता हूं मैं


आरजू हर कैफियत में एक नए जलवे की है


मुज़्तरिब हूं दिल सुकून ना आशना रखता हूं मैं


जुस्तजू कल की लिए फिरती है अजज़ा में मुझे


हुस्न बेपाया नहीं दर्द ला दवा रखता हूं मैं



Mohd Azad Rza Barkati

Post a Comment

0 Comments